If you are a family moving to Florida or alone and need help organizing a move on short notice, we are here to help. An interstate move from Texas to Florida is no small task, and there are many parts of a relocation you have to plan. To make your relocation less difficult, read about ways to organize a move from Texas to Florida in less than a week.
To organize a move from Texas to Florida, you need a moving company
Since you are moving in a week and have little time, the first thing you should do is find reliable relocation experts.
- To find good movers and organize a move from Texas to Florida faster, you have to ask your friends for recommendations. Your friends will give you the best advice and recommend you a professional moving service.
- If your friends do not have any recommendations, the second thing you should do is start reading reviews. Try and pick relocation companies with favorable evaluations.
- When you have weeded out companies with bad reviews. The third thing to do is call them and ask them for an estimate. But if you do not want to talk to people on the phone, most moving companies can give you an estimate online. However, the more accurate option is to call them.
- Finally, pick the moving company that you can afford.
- Bonus tip, you can also use apps to help you move.
And if you do not want to deal with all the work of picking out the best movers, Heavenly Moving and Storage can assist you. They offer a variety of services and can meet all of your moving needs.
Decluttering your Texas home
When you have done with finding movers, the second thing is to purge your belongings. By decluttering, you will save time on packing and make your move faster. Decluttering is easy. Go around your home and throw away things you won’t need in Florida. Since you are moving in a week, you can not organize a garage sale and make money on your unwanted belongings. However, you can always donate your stuff.
To organize a move from Texas to Florida here is how to pack
Before you can start packing, you need to get packing supplies. Go to the closes store that has moving supplies. There you should get boxes of different sizes, tape, and wrapping materials, like packing peanuts, packing paper, bubble wrap.
Packing will take some time, but you won’t have to think about it. Pack the items you will need the most, first, and the ones that you will need the least, last.
The moving day
Since you have packed everything in your Texas home, let experts lead the way, local Texas interstate movers will handle everything. You only have to tell them which boxes to pack first in the moving truck. Relax and wait for you to arrive in Florida.
The move is done
To organize a move from Texas to Florida in less than a week, just follow our tips. And when you get to Florida, make sure to protect floors when moving in.